Delphi-PRAXiS

Delphi-PRAXiS (https://www.delphipraxis.net/forum.php)
-   Netzwerke (https://www.delphipraxis.net/14-netzwerke/)
-   -   Prism FTP Client Class in Delphi .NET 1.1 (https://www.delphipraxis.net/102223-ftp-client-class-delphi-net-1-1-a.html)

FaNIX 25. Okt 2007 08:52

FTP Client Class in Delphi .NET 1.1

I'm looking for a FTP Client Class that allows me to upload/download files to and from a FTP Server. I want a Delphi .NET class, anyone know of such a class, because the default .NET 1.1 framework doesn't have a ready to use ftp client class, as far as i know...

I found this article, but it's in VB, so i don't really want to convert that to Delphi Code, it probably won't even work....

VB Class Example

Phoenix 25. Okt 2007 09:32

Re: FTP Client Class in Delphi .NET 1.1

Zitat:

Zitat von FaNIX
I found this article, but it's in VB, so i don't really want to convert that to Delphi Code, it probably won't even work....

It will work. .NET is .NET and the Classes / Methods are all the same in VB.NET and in Delphi.NET.

But the easier option is to compile that VB Code with the framework VB compiler into a library and simply consume that assembly from delphi code.

FaNIX 25. Okt 2007 09:34

Zitat:

Zitat von Phoenix
Zitat:

Zitat von FaNIX

It will work. .NET is .NET and the Classes / Methods are all the same in VB.NET and in Delphi.NET.

But the easier option is to compile that VB Code with the framework VB compiler into a library and simply consume that assembly from delphi code.

I like the second option, sounds a bit better, but i have no idee how to do this, please advice?

Phoenix 25. Okt 2007 09:49

The VB.NET Compiler is shipped with the .NET Framework. It's the vbc.exe.
You simply take the class, use the vbc.exe on it with the parameter /target:library and sepcifiy the out file. What you get should be a .dll containing the ftp class you can use frmo your delphi code when you add a reference to that assembly to your project.

FaNIX 25. Okt 2007 10:00

Zitat:

Zitat von Phoenix
The VB.NET Compiler is shipped with the .NET Framework. It's the vbc.exe.
You simply take the class, use the vbc.exe on it with the parameter /target:library and sepcifiy the out file. What you get should be a .dll containing the ftp class you can use frmo your delphi code when you add a reference to that assembly to your project.

Could work, but i can't seem to find the downloadable code from that example, this sucks...

Phoenix 25. Okt 2007 10:02

Well.. sometimes Copy&Paste is the right way to go ;-)

FaNIX 25. Okt 2007 10:07

Zitat:

Zitat von Phoenix
Well.. sometimes Copy&Paste is the right way to go ;-)

Thing is, dont know much of VB, so i have no idee what the class layout should look like...

Phoenix 25. Okt 2007 10:09

Uh. I can't help at that, sorry. I never touched VB. Like the most of us Delphi guys :zwinker:

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +1. Es ist jetzt 17:58 Uhr.