Delphi-PRAXiS

Delphi-PRAXiS (https://www.delphipraxis.net/forum.php)
-   Multimedia (https://www.delphipraxis.net/16-multimedia/)
-   -   delphi TadvGlowbutton (https://www.delphipraxis.net/182341-delphi-tadvglowbutton.html)

drama22 17. Okt 2014 18:31

delphi TadvGlowbutton

hello , i have question about TadvGlowbutton Tms component i try to show an transparent buttons with Timagelist icons but even i set the button to transparent i stil got gray background around the button how can i make the adbutton fully transparent iam using BMP images inside Timagelist

Medium 17. Okt 2014 20:00

AW: delphi TadvGlowbutton

I've had them have black corners before, and didn't know what caused this. Placing them on a TPanel solved it. I have not investigated any further, but maybe that could be a workaround for you.

drama22 17. Okt 2014 20:21

Zitat:

Zitat von Medium (Beitrag 1276465)
I've had them have black corners before, and didn't know what caused this. Placing them on a TPanel solved it. I have not investigated any further, but maybe that could be a workaround for you.

You are the best man you save my day i ben working on this for hours yes it works on Tpanel Thanks alot

Medium 17. Okt 2014 20:25

Don't mention it :)

drama22 17. Okt 2014 20:36

i have other question i know you will save me also i set on click event to create parent form like this

Delphi-Quellcode:
procedure TMAIN.btnVolClick(Sender: TObject);
var
  Rect: TRect;
  volfrm : Tvolfrm;
begin
volfrm := Tvolfrm.Create(nil);
try
  GetWindowRect(btnVol.Handle, Rect);
  if not Assigned(volfrm) then
  begin
    volfrm:= Tvolfrm.CreateParented(0);
    volfrm.FormStyle := fsStayOnTop;
  end;

volfrm.Left := Rect.Left;
  volfrm.top := Rect.Top - volfrm.Height;
finally
volfrm.Show;
end;
end;
i want if i click on the same button again the parented form hide

Medium 18. Okt 2014 02:49

You need to keep a reference to the form in a higher scope than the procedure, since local variables are not preserved during multiple calls of a procedure. A suitable place could be a member in your TMAIN class. You could then check if the form exists and is visible, and hide it if that is the case.

Please make a new thread for questions unrelated to the initial one in the future. That is a forum rule here, with the purpose of keeping topics easy to access with the search function and maintain a certain level of order.

drama22 18. Okt 2014 03:49

Zitat:

Zitat von Medium (Beitrag 1276490)
You need to keep a reference to the form in a higher scope than the procedure, since local variables are not preserved during multiple calls of a procedure. A suitable place could be a member in your TMAIN class. You could then check if the form exists and is visible, and hide it if that is the case.

Please make a new thread for questions unrelated to the initial one in the future. That is a forum rule here, with the purpose of keeping topics easy to access with the search function and maintain a certain level of order.

i have created a new thread with it .

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +1. Es ist jetzt 19:22 Uhr.