Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

schwa226

400 Beiträge

AW: Garmin TYP Files

Alt 11. Jul 2011, 09:17
Ich habe mir nun den Editor komplett runtergeladen (glaube ich zumindest).
Keine angst! Laut des Inhabers ist das unter Punkt 5 erlaubt:

Zitat:
Information for using on-line TYP editor:
1.You can use this editor/decompiler freely. I do not restrict anyone from using it.
2.Every uploaded TYP file is stored on this server, and will remain there for some time.
This is technical thing. Without files stored locally, you would have to upload it again and again with every change. And you would have to enter their locations again and againd, because security rules in modern browsers prevent server to "pre-fill" input field with previous file name.

But there is no way for anyone to get this stored files without knowing their exact ID (40 characters long hexstring generated as SHA-1 hash of TYP content). You can be absolutely sure that nobody can browse or download any TYP file stored on this server.

3.Every access to editor is logged (as on every webserver in the world ).
4.If you encounter any problem, report it in discussion board, please. It will really help me.
5.Everybody is welcome to use this editor, but that of cource does not mean that you have to use it. If you do not trust me and think "that bastard [misch] will surely grab my uploaded TYPs and sell it on black market for $49.99 each", you can either use cGPSmapper, or download source of this editor, review it, and build your own application. There is no need to send flames to discussion board.
Meine Frage ist jetzt, ob man einen Offline Webserver dafür machen kann. somit müsste man nicht alles in Delphi umsetzen und wenn es einmal ein Update des Editors geben soll kann man die neue Editor.cgi einfach reinkopieren. Kann sich jemand vorstellen wie das gehen würde und was man dafür bräuchte?

Danke!
Angehängte Dateien
Dateityp: zip ati.land.cz.zip (257,9 KB, 4x aufgerufen)
Delphi 2010, Update 4 & 5
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat