Thema: Delphi Delphi window

Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Benutzerbild von Sir Rufo
Sir Rufo

9.454 Beiträge

Delphi 10 Seattle Enterprise

AW: Delphi window

Alt 25. Apr 2013, 22:37
You should give us a little bit more information (source code, form properties).

It seems that you are building a MDI application and Delphi-Referenz durchsuchenTForm.FormStyle is set to fsMDIChild .
The behaviour (minimize on close) is as designed and you should use the Delphi-Referenz durchsuchenTForm.OnClose Event.

But this is just a guess without any code or more detailed information from you
Thanks for your response , the FormStyle property is set to : fsNormal ,
and i have used the following events
FormCreate,
FormShow,
SormActive and
FormClose.
i want to open multiple window by minimizing one after another ,therefore i have used Show instead of ShowModal, but the problem is, when i click on one button to open one windows it open two windows together ,i need your suggestion, what should i change? after Form.Show, do i need to make it free or release ? actually i dont have clear idea, it would be nice to have your suggestion, thanks in advance
Sorry, but you show us so much code, so it will take some time to get into ...

Why do you think we have magic eyes to look at your screen or your harddisc or even inside your brain?
Be sure, we can't, and so we can't answer your question.

Think about how we can get a clue what you are doing and why it is not working as expected.
Kaum macht man's richtig - schon funktioniert's
Zertifikat: Sir Rufo (Fingerprint: ‎ea 0a 4c 14 0d b6 3a a4 c1 c5 b9 dc 90 9d f0 e9 de 13 da 60)
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat