Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Benutzerbild von Union
Union

3.487 Beiträge

Delphi 7 Enterprise

AW: iOS und XE5 ab 1.02.2014

Alt 14. Jan 2014, 07:13
Ich versuche seit Wochen eine definitive Aussage von Apple und auch von Marco Cantù diesbezüglich zu bekommen. Marco meint, dass es wohl keine verbindliche Aussage von Apple geben wird - womit er bisher Recht hat.

Mein aktueller Versuch:
Zitat von union:
Hello,

thank you for your answer. I had already read what you have linked. However, my original and direct question is not yet answered:

Does this definitively exclude tools and IDE's like Phone Gap, Titanium, Mono Touch, Delphi XE5, Sencha etc.?

I only need one explicit and reliable answer: Will Apple approve apps created with one of the mentioned tools or not?
Zitat von Apple:
Von: App Review [mailto:appreview@apple.com]
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding developing iOS 7 apps.

You may have already read the information posted in the iOS Dev Center, but I'm including it here for your convenience.

Make Your Apps Work Seamlessly with iOS 7 December 17, 2013

Starting February 1, new apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with the latest version of Xcode 5 and must be optimized for iOS 7. Learn more about preparing your apps by reviewing the iOS Human Interface Guidelines.

https://developer.apple.com/news/index.php?id=12172013a
I hope this information is helpful.

Best Regards,

Shannon
Am bedenklichsten finde ich diese Antwort:
Zitat von Apple:
If you submit a new app to the app store after February 1st, the app must be built with the latest version of X Code 5 and Apple requires that all apps be built with Apple development tools.
Zitat von union:
Concerning this news from apple https://developer.apple.com/news/index.php?id=12172013a
and the quote: “must be built with the latest version of Xcode 5 and must be optimized for iOS 7”
Does this definitively exclude tools and IDE's like Phone Gap, Titanium, Mono Touch, Delphi XE5, Sencha etc.?
Or will apps built with these tools be accepted, as long as they meet the HIG mentioned?
Ibi fas ubi proxima merces
sudo /Developer/Library/uninstall-devtools --mode=all
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat