Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

mensch72

838 Beiträge

AW: DevExpress kaufen...

Alt 10. Dez 2017, 10:47
"devexpress" hat extra dafür nen FAQ auf der WebSite
https://www.devexpress.com/Support/Order/

Payment Types and Order Processing
I want to order a subscription via your website, but I don't have access to a credit card, how do I proceed?
DevExpress is able to accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), by bank wire transfer, or by check drawn against a US bank in US dollars.

Additional Information You Should Remember

If paying by bank wire transfer
It generally takes between 3-5 business days for wires to reach us. Once we receive payment, we will automatically send you notification along with download/registration information. If you do not receive a notification within 3-5 business days, please write to us at clientservices@devexpress.com for assistance.

If paying by check
We can only accept checks drawn against a US bank in US dollars. If you wish to send us a check, it is best to use a courier service such as Federal Express or UPS so that you can track when the payment actually reached us. If you use standard postal mail, you should wait 3-4 business days before contacting us to confirm the receipt of the check. To verify that your check was received, please write to us at: clientservices@devexpress.com or call +1 (818) 844-3383 between 7:30AM and 4:30PM Pacific Time.

I want to order a product, but I need a quote for our accounting department prior to making payment. How do I obtain this quote?
It's easy to obtain a quote prior to making payment. Our online system allows you to add a product to your cart, submit your personal/company information and to print a quote before you actually submit payment to us.

As always, we are here to help. Call us at +1 (818) 844-3383 between 7:30AM and 4:30PM Pacific Time or email us at ClientServices@devexpress.com and we'll be happy to follow up on any questions you may have regarding your order.
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat