Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Benutzerbild von KodeZwerg
KodeZwerg

3.685 Beiträge

Delphi 11 Alexandria

AW: Externe Exception C0000026

Alt 10. Aug 2018, 19:06
Hallo, ich habe mal ein wenig auf der Hersteller Seite rumgestöbert und bin auf einen Beitrag mit gleichen Inhalt allerdings für Delphi XE2 gestossen. Dort war die Lösung:
Zitat:
Hi,

Searching for aqReporter.dll pointed me to SmartBear's AQTime which comes with Delphi in an Embarcadero edition. Disabling that IDE plugin fixed the problem with MarExcept 3.0o and Delphi XE2 Update4. I think both were battling for write access to the executable after the linking.
Then I noticed I had AQTime version 7.30 installed (which came with an earlier Update of XE2) and wondered whether there was an update on that. Note that Delphi's updates don't upgrade any addons that come with the installer (such as AQTime and FinalBuilder). You'll need to check for updates on them separately. So I upgraded AQTime (http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/28463) to the latest version, being 7.40 and that fixed the problem.
Hope this helps anybody running into the same problem.

Kind regards
Eine Notlösung wäre das:
Zitat:
Re: External Exception
Postby madshi » Mon May 07, 2012 8:02 am

That is pretty sad to hear. When that crash happened "repeatedly", did you restart the IDE in between? And that didn't make the crash go away? FWIW, I've not received a single complaint about IDE stability with XE2 from any other customer yet. Do you have any idea how I could reproduce the problem on my PC?

One thing you could do is just remove the madExcept IDE packages. You can still link in the madExcept units. That absolutely *cannot* influence IDE stability. But in order to fully activate madExcept you'd then have to run the tool "madExceptPatch.exe" (see madExcept\Tools folder) after you've compiled your exe. Of course that's far from comfortable. Normally this job is done by madExcept's IDE wizard.
Hier gehts zum Thread wo ich Info her habe.
Gruß vom KodeZwerg
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat