Thema: Delphi nested joins check

Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

piedad

10 Beiträge

AW: nested joins check

Alt 15. Jun 2020, 23:57
thank you for your answer, the formatting is really useful. Exactly what I was Looking for, some qualitative help. I did not pretend guys in this case that you solve my Task(f. i. Building a submarin).I just got a half of this messy lines on my desk without any Explanation in order to apply it on a complexer Production line in a big production fab, of Course I got some Errors I still Fighting with but I cannot explain everything, it would take a couple of days.
We use each production Line 3 Databases one for the electrical measurements, one for how to do this measurements and the third one is the live data comming from the fab.Getting fom the 1st. Data base to the third one is not posible to do it directly, this is the reason of stepping through the 2nd one to catch the Primary key to Access the third database. the column2 describe the different stations of the production flow. By some of them several modules are assemblied together and documented and in order to be able to identify wich modules belongs together from the beginning to the end a colleague develop this Kind of Code. I just have to take over and update it.

I could not find any Information About how concatenating/nesting the joins, that was the reason why I posted it herer after a lot of hours Debugging...

-->Could you be so Kind to tell me if the usual way to build the nested joins should be starting from up (Ready Object-f.i.a submarin: set of modules) till down or rather beginning from the end (Basic modul: f.i. a screw: )?

best regards
Piedad
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat