Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

neumimnemecky

45 Beiträge

AW: Problem mit verschiedenen Typen im RGB-to-HSL-Range Procedur

Alt 5. Jul 2022, 07:58
Thank you to all for replies. I am new to graphics topics, and I am on the very beginning. It is just my exploration. I am working on a program which should be able to locate text in image and possibly some easy objects like arrows/images. The program should work with images exported from video or GIF and try to correct some frames. As it is supposed there is just text or mostly the text alone and it is well visible to be recognizable, but I will detect only for such easy characters like T, I, J etc. Then I will move the images or parts of the images (copy from one image to another). So I will not do any image conversion. Now I prepare input params for the program, and the elements to be found are defined by H, S, L (or H, S, V) values + some tolerance or fuzzyness. In the image exported from AVI in very good quality, there is very good quality, but a small tolerance for hue needed.

I am not expert in math or programming, I just need to make program to correct some graphics in video captured during scrolling a website.

Geändert von neumimnemecky ( 5. Jul 2022 um 08:01 Uhr)
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat