Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

neumimnemecky

45 Beiträge

AW: Where to get help to Native jpg library by SimDesign BV

Alt 13. Jul 2022, 18:18
Then go to the parent directory: https://github.com/acbarbosa1964/simdesign, click on code, click download .zip.... job done

Have much fun!
Thank you. That was easy to download. But not I am confused. If I extracted the files, should the folder date be 2018 or 2022? When I look for the downloaded file with different Windows, should I see it? I am confused if what I have found is the old directory NativeJPG123 or is it new one. Because I think the extracted folder name was SimDesign.

To me it seems like the library requires
NativeJpg133\simlib\nativejpg\demos\viewer32\Nativ eJpg32.pas

In this file I see some pre made classes with comments:
Code:
  // Use Performance to set the performance of the jpeg image when reading, that is,
  // for decompressing files. This property is not used for writing out files.
  // With jpBestSpeed, the DCT decompressing process uses a faster but less accurate method.
  // When loading half, quarter or 1/8 size, this performance setting is not used.
  TsdJpegPerformance = (
    jpBestQuality,
    jpBestSpeed
  );

// TsdJpegGraphic32 is a Delphi class, which can be used
  // to load Jpeg files into TBitmap32. It relays the Jpeg functionality in the non-Windows
  // TsdJpegImage class to this TBitmap32 component.
Plus, in file simlib\bitmap\sdBitmapResize.pas some useful resize function.

File NativeJpg133\simlib\nativejpg\demos\viewer32\viewe r32Main.pas seems to include all interesting edit functions like rotation and/or brightness/contract correction. Very useful.
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat