Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Kas Ob.

219 Beiträge

AW: Transparentes TCustomControl

Alt 26. Sep 2023, 11:42
Why useless a TImage in the GUI instead of a TBitmap directly?
It it solve OP problem then it would be better solution of course, but he might need the TImage for Better control over the design in the IDE.

But you know that you not only deactivate the theme, but also the new APIs of RichEdit, the TreeView, the Open and SaveDialogs, the TaskDialogs and who knows what else because you switch to the ancient versions of these DLLs?
I really don't care about all the above, I don't need the fancy look, just working PC without wasting energy or burning CPU cycles as total waste.
My CPU is already 13 years old and i am happy with it, almost i can lie and say i can hear the cycles clicking inside it based on the running code ,so yes, performance has something to do with that fetish.

When i need fancy look, i delegate all that to AlphaSkin, it does great job and handle multimonitor with different scaling better than my own code also can integrate with the default Windows theming just fine, also i put the ability to change skins for the users as almost all of them love that.

Still missing the XP look
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat