Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Hansa

7.554 Beiträge

Delphi 8 Professional

Alt 20. Jan 2003, 23:07
Hi,

als erstes wären Pointer zu benutzen. Dann kannst Du machen, was Du willst.

Was Deine Frage aber wahrscheinlich genauer trifft (array of array usw.) :

Code:
To declare multidimensional dynamic arrays, use iterated array of ... constructions. For example,

type TMessageGrid = array of array of string;

var Msgs: TMessageGrid;

declares a two-dimensional array of strings. To instantiate this array, call SetLength with two integer arguments. For example, if I and J are integer-valued variables,

SetLength(Msgs,I,J);

allocates an I-by-J array, and Msgs[0,0] denotes an element of that array.
You can create multidimensional dynamic arrays that are not rectangular. The first step is to call SetLength, passing it parameters for the first n dimensions of the array. For example,

var Ints: array of array of Integer;

SetLength(Ints,10);

allocates ten rows for Ints but no columns. Later, you can allocate the columns one at a time (giving them different lengths); for example

SetLength(Ints[2], 5);

makes the third column of Ints five integers long. At this point (even if the other columns haven’t been allocated) you can assign values to the third column—for example, Ints[2,4] := 6.
The following example uses dynamic arrays (and the IntToStr function declared in the SysUtils unit) to create a triangular matrix of strings.

var

A : array of array of string;
  I, J : Integer;
begin
  SetLength(A, 10);
  for I := Low(A) to High(A) do
  begin
    SetLength(A[I], I);
    for J := Low(A[I]) to High(A[I]) do
      A[I,J] := IntToStr(I) + ',' + IntToStr(J) + ' ';
  end;
end;
Findest Du dazu eine Hilfe in der deutschen Version, so sag mir es bitte, bin nämlich jetzt zu faul, das zu übersetzen.

Gruß
Hansa

P.S.: Lese gerade, da werden auch Pointer benutzt, gehen tut es also anscheinend, wie ich anfangs vermutet habe.
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat