Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Benutzerbild von faux
faux

2.044 Beiträge

Turbo Delphi für Win32

Re: Unterschied zwischen Delphi zu C, C++ und C#

Alt 2. Jun 2006, 16:16
Zitat von XChris:
Das C# Aspektorientiert ist - liest man bei MS, Wikipedia oder jedem guten C# Buch
Also ich konnte das weder im Deutschen noch im Englischen Wikipedia (jeweils im C# Artikel) noch in meinem (guten) C# Buch finden...
Aber in einem Microsoft Blog habe ich das Gegenteil gefunden: http://blogs.msdn.com/ericgu/archive...29/169394.aspx:
Zitat:
C# and Aspect Oriented Programming

One common question I've heard recently is “Are there any plans to add AOP support to C#?”

We don't currently have any plans to add AOP into the language.

My current thinking - and I'm not speaking for the whole design team now, though I think my position is at least somewhat representative - is that the scenarios that are mentioned around AOP don't justify the inclusion of new language features. One of my concerns is that AOP adds a whole new level of complexity to reading code, in that the code that is executed in a method isn't all in the method. The scenarios I've seen listed are around logging and monitoring.

So, I think it's fair to say that we're in a “wait and see” attitude on this one. If there are compelling scenarios in this area, I'd like to know about them.
Grüße
Faux
Faux Manuel
Wer weiß, dass er nichts weiß, weiß mehr, als der der nicht weiß, dass er nichts weiß.
GoTrillian
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat