Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Bob68

20 Beiträge

Delphi 2006 Enterprise

Re: Zeos-Komponenteninstallation schlägt fehl!

Alt 18. Nov 2006, 17:38
Hi habe das aus dem forum von Zeos wie man es unter D2006 macht.

Zitat:
Hi!
Thanks to all of you who helped on this topic (btrewern already solved the problem in his post ...) Here is the "official" way to re-install ZeosDBO on Delphi 2006. For testing I just installed the 6.6.0-beta (again...) replacing an already existing ZeosDBO-Installation and wrote down all steps to do this re-install:

1. Close Delphi 2006

2. Delete all ZeosDBO-related dcp-files and bpl-files from your bpl-directory. The default-bpl-directory is "$(BDSPROJECTSDIR)\Bpl".

Here ist the list of all files to be deleted:

o ZCore.dcp
o ZCore100.bpl
o ZCore100.~bpl (if existing)
o ZParseSql.dcp
o ZParseSql100.bpl
o ZParseSql100.~bpl (if existing)
o ZPlain.dcp
o ZPlain100.bpl
o ZPlain100.map
o ZPlain100.~bpl (if existing)
o ZDbc.dcp
o ZDbc100.bpl
o ZDbc100.~bpl (if existing)
o ZComponent.dcp
o ZComponent100.bpl
o ZComponent100.~bpl (if existing)
o ZComponentDesign.dcp
o ZComponentDesign100.bpl
o ZComponentDesign100.~bpl (if existing)

3. Delete the content of the {$ZEOS_HOME}\packages\delphi10\build directory where "{$ZEOS_HOME}" stands for the "home-directory" of your Zeoslib-files (e.g. d:\libraries\d10\zeoslib). Just replace it by the library path you are using.

4. Open the file ZeosDbo.bdsgroup from {$ZEOS_HOME}\packages\delhpi10

5. Be sure the Library path to the ZeosDBOs is still corrent (should be "{$ZEOS_HOME}\packages\delphi10\build")

6. Right-click on every following entry of ZeosDbo.bdsgroup (keep order!) and choose "compile":

* ZCore100.bpl
* ZParseSql100.bpl
* ZPlain100.bpl
* ZDbc100.bpl
* ZComponent100.bpl

7. Right-click on ZComponentDesign100.bpl and choose "install"

That's all and it works on my private and my business Delphi 2006 installation I'm currently working with. I did a lot of Zeos-re-install and it always works that way...
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat