Thema: Delphi Gigabyte dll functions

Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Der_Unwissende

1.756 Beiträge

Re: Gigabyte dll functions

Alt 11. Aug 2007, 17:09
Zitat von Razor:
Nobody knows and now you are deleting my posts?Oh thats nice!
This is just a forum, it has rules and some code of behaviour, including not to berate anybody. And only the fact of berating Muetze1 was r_kerbers reason to remove the post.
Well, the code of behaviour also includes, that every requester is supposed to post some detailed information about the problem to solve, the things tried out and so on. Well I think Muetze just wanted to say, that you should work on that points. So it is a little unconventional to deploy some code without the possibility to test the correctness of that code and even without any specification. As far as I can see, you just guessed how the function could work. But you should tell if so! At least this means a risk to all people testing your code on a Gigabyte-Board.

If you want to know, how the dll is working, you could dissassemble it and take a look at the enty-point of the corresponding function inside the dll. Of course this is not easy, but this is the best way to get the information. Of cource you could ask bitsetter, maybe by PN or post the question in a thread. But please keep it polite and post all information, including where you've got the code from and why you changed it the way you did. Of course it also good to know where your code has been testet (you've just said, that the code does not work the right way).
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat