Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Fridolin Walther

446 Beiträge

Delphi 2009 Professional

Re: Suchmaske nach FindFirst verändern?

Alt 29. Nov 2009, 19:24
Zitat von PeterPanino:
Erstens handelt es sich nicht um "FindFile", und zweitens gibt FindNext eine bestimmte gleichbleibende Reihenfolge wieder. Probier das Demoprogramm doch mal aus!
Nur weil die Reihenfolge konstant zu sein scheint, heißt es nicht, daß sie es ist. Ich verweise auf den entsprechenden Absatz in der MSDN Doku zu FindFirstFile:

MSDN-Library durchsuchenFindFirstFile
Zitat:
The FindFirstFile function opens a search handle and returns information about the first file that the file system finds with a name that matches the specified pattern. This may or may not be the first file or directory that appears in a directory-listing application (such as the dir command) when given the same file name string pattern. This is because FindFirstFile does no sorting of the search results. For additional information, see FindNextFile.
Fridolin Walther
"While Mr. Kim, by virtue of youth and naiveté, has fallen prey to the inexplicable need for human contact, let me step in and assure you that my research will go on uninterrupted, and that social relationships will continue to baffle and repulse me."
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat