Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Medium

3.679 Beiträge

Delphi 2007 Enterprise

Re: [GR32] How to add intensity?

Alt 25. Jan 2010, 13:25
Zitat von WojTec:
How you learn it?
This might sound old, but I learned by doing. I have a general interest in graphics, so my spare time projects often are somehow related. And every time I hit a wall, I fire up good ole oncle google and find something eventually -> *pow* knowledge enhanced
I couldn't even recommend any general sources or books, since all I do is basically self-taught by doing, fiddeling around and reading stuff on the internet. It certainly wasn't a matter of days or weeks though

Zitat:
I thought this is NTSC suggestion?
Also uotput is very dark with this brightness version.
I used it early to remove colors and output is always lighter than classic Sum(RGB)/3. So why here is darker?
Could be that this originated with NTSC. I encountered it first when I had to deal with the details of JPEG . That the "flat" (sum/3) approach appears darker is understandable. Why the weighted formula also results in a darker image might be cause by that you probably have R and B switched. Bitmap data in memory is usually stored in BGR order, not RGB. Thus simply switching R with B in your TColor32Entry record will probably correct this.
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When a million people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion." (Richard Dawkins)
  Mit Zitat antworten Zitat